Moscato cupcakes are delicious, fluffy, and light cupcakes that make perfect gifts for girls’ night out, bridal showers, wedding receptions, or valentine’s day. Valentine’s day is here! I have been looking for worth cupcakes that can be good gifts for valentine’s day. I came across this tasty Moscato cupcake recipe. You can pick your frosting flavor of choice. Your partner will absolutely love this mindful foodie gift. The recipe is excellent for any celebration.
Try to add alcohol into your cooking to make your Moscato cupcakes fluffy and light. You can use champagne, beer, wine, or any other favorite alcohol brand of choice. Get off your comfort zone and try adding alcohol in your cupcakes. It will surprise you every time you utilize it.
Decorating Tips for Moscato Cupcakes
You can utilize any frosting method of choice. There are many video tutorials on how to make various cupcake designs. They can show you the whole process, including how to accurately load your decorating bag.
For our recipe, you can use the following steps to decorate your cupcake:
To make the cupcakes ready for decorating, cut the top to level.
· Split the buttercream frosting into two halves in different bowls.
· Add your favorite color in one bowl. Adding a paste color makes your cupcake brighter and does not ruin your frosting consistency.
· Blend the frosting colors into a single piping bag.
· Put any desired decoration on top of your cupcake.
· If the frosting is too warm, the outcome will not be good. As you create your design, your hand will warm the icing. To ensure it is cool, put it in the fridge occasionally for a few minutes. It will become impossible to squeeze out the frosting if you put it there for too long.
Here is our delicious Moscato recipe:
Yields: 24 cupcakes
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Cooling and Frosting: 45 mins
· 2 cups of cake flour
· 1 cups of granulated sugar
· I cup of softened butter
· 2 tsp of vanilla
· 5 egg whites
· 1 cup of italian moscato white sparkling wine
· 2 tsp of baking powder
· 1 tsp of salt
· 3 tbsp of strawberry blend
· tsp of vanilla extract
· cup of softened unsalted butter
· cups of powdered sugar
1. Warm up the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the vanilla, eggs, and wine in a medium-sized bowl
3. In another bowl, blend the cake flour, baking powder, and salt
4. Use a mixer to blend together the granulated sugar and two sticks of softened butter. Mix for about two minutes until the mixture turns fluffy and light.
5. Reduce the speed of the mixer and add about of the mixture of flour, followed by the same amount of the wine mixture.
6. Keep alternating the mixing of wine and flour until the mixture is well blended
7. Place the cupcakes liners in tins and fill them up to the mark. Filling up to the top will result in rounded domes on the cupcake.
8. Put them in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 mins or until they turn golden brown on top.
9. Use a toothpick to test if they have come out the way you wanted.
1. Use a mixer to beat the softened butter until it becomes fluffy and pale in color
2. Gradually add the powdered sugar
3. Add the vanilla extract
4. Mix it with the 3 tbsp of strawberry blend
5. Decorate in any manner of choice
Moscato cupcakes are fancy and fun. Hence, they can be an ideal gift for any celebration.